The Coolest Pit in the World
Motto: Graingerus Mortus, ¡viva la revolución!
(Death to Grainger, long live the revolution!
Minutes from the february 20 meeting:
Los minutos del 21 de febrero... ¿No hables español?
- played stuff
- ate stuff
- couldn't see anything
- started rebel communist government
- burned stuff
- practiced for the solo festival, got cut off
- comamos más
- tocamos más
- jugamos videojuegos en la computadora
y ahora en inglés...
Minutes from the february 24 meeting:
- TJ is psychic. He can tell the future.
- Beckett will one day be famous for having a name that sounds like bucket.
- TJ predicts that the apocalypse will occur at exactly beer o'clock, friday. February 21st.
- Becket predicts that TJ will make more predictions. He will also woo and enter into a nuptual agreement with a goat, an ungulate of medium size that smells funny.
- TJ is abnormally bright for his age, though he has a small pencil. He also likes to eat tin cans, but this is possibly because of all the goats he marries. All my sources point toward yes.
February 25 minutes:
- played like normal
- ate like normal
- Ben wrote essays instead
- Bryan went to lessons for a while, then came back
- read magazines
- played more videogames
February 26 minutes:
- went on strike, played nothing
- demanded wages
- joined liberalist pit party
- threw a pit party/orgy. paul brought crackers.
- came back in after 30 measure rest, cancelled union
February 27 minutes:
- godzilla got tired of eating las vegas
- ate pit
- trombone players too burly to digest
- regurgitated trumpi - something about not showering
- Note: Aftewards, godzilla went off and ate the choir too. and their cookies. Having no choir to join and no cookies to filch, BenPaul decided to come on Saturday anyway. Hopefully, there will be food. If not, they'll be hitch-hiking home.
- grant intended for tearing out risers used to rebuild pit
- And the people did rejoice, and they feasted upon orangutans and fruit bats and breakfast cereals. And the angels did sing, for they cared not-eth. exunt.
trumpi off having orgy.
- didn't invite the rest of us.
- trumpi voted off the pit.
- threw another pit party/orgy. bryan brought crackers.
- no time left for Fiddler rehearsal, maybe tomorrow.
- voted to have a hoe-down instead of rehearsal tomorrow. much rejoicing.
- It is now my intention to play video games for several hours.
An Interview with an Anonymous Victim:
Q: Can you basically outline what happened, please?
A: I was driving. Mrs. Ross cut me off, then proceeded to honk, gave me dirty looks and, uh, gave me the bird.
Q: That sounds traumatizing. How did you feel after that?
A: I was a little bit shocked, a little surprised.
Q: I see. And were any of these vulgar actions any fault of your own?
A: Hard to say, probably not though. I was pretty much minding my own business.
Q: Have you ever had Mrs. Ross for a teacher?
A: yes...one and a half.
Q: Was that a pleasant experience?
A: Besides the failing part, yeah.
Q: Did she ever flip you off in class?
Q: Too bad. That would've been cool. Any further comments?
A: That's pretty much the whole story. I'm basically just a law-abiding citizen.
Q: well, that's all the time we have. Thanks for sharing your tragic story.
- we rule.
- BUNDY IS OLD.*
- do you love me?<3
- click here
- click here too
A portrait of paul
|| // |
||/ // __|
| | |
| | |
\ |\ |
\ _| <-- hand badly mangled in train accident.
drawn by ben
Strip your self--sign on the wall
On March 15, 2003, some 20 pit musicians met a gruesome fate as they died of boredom.
Added post-last show:
|Ben's Handy Guide to Hebrew Phrases.
|Mazel Tov||"word to your mother."